Ball State UniversityLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

5 Day Outlook 3/21-3/25

It’s officially spring here in the northern hemisphere and the weather will soon catch up to spring here in Muncie. After a few cold days, we will see temperatures on the rise and back to the 60s by next week. Tomorrow it will still be on the colder side with cloud cover increasing. Friday sees the chance for some afternoon showers at around 40% after 2 pm. This weekend will be sunny but windy with wind gusts up to 28mph expected Saturday and up to 23mph on Sunday. By Monday temperatures will be back in the 60s but with those warmer temps also comes rain with a 30% chance of rain Monday and 70% Monday night and into Tuesday. I hope your week has been good so far and continues to go well cardinals.

-Forecaster Megan Thompson

Related Post