Ball State UniversityLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

Cloudy and Cool

Good afternoon everyone, another cool day but there is a change on the way temperatures. For this afternoon partly sunny with a high near 67. East southeast wind around 10 mph. For tonight Mostly cloudy, with showers maybe a few thunderstorms in the area with a low around 54. East southeast wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. For Saturday Mostly cloudy with showers and thunderstorms with a high near 73. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Have a good day!

Related Post