Ball State UniversityLocal Weather Alerts
There are currently no active weather alerts.

Rainy Week Ahead

Good Morning Cardinals! And here is your 5-Day Forecast! To start off the week, today should remain mostly sunny. As we get into the week, the chances of rain return, and become higher as the work week comes to an end. Tuesday and Wednesday are looking at 50% and 30% chances for thunderstorms, while Thursday and Friday are looking at 70% and 60% chances for thunderstorms. But the warm weather should also remain consistent through the week with highs peaking in the upper 70’s to low 80’s, and lows remaining in the 60’s to low 70’s.

-Cardinal Weather Service Forecaster Zachary Reichle

Related Post